Four 4 servings:
- 12 ozs Ny Striploin Steak
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 2 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 2 tbsps Miso Paste
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Sriracha
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 2 stalks Green Onion (thinly sliced)
- Season the steak with salt and pepper.
- In a pan over medium-high heat, add half the oil. Add the steak and cook for three to four minutes per side, or until your desired doneness. Remove from heat.
- Reduce the temperature to medium-low, and whisk in the remaining oil, miso, water, sriracha, and honey.
- Slice the steak, drizzle with the spicy miso sauce, and top with green onions to garnish. Enjoy!
For 1 serving:
- Calories = 237
- Fat = 13g
- Carbs = 11g
- Protein = 19g
- Leftovers: Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to four days.
- More Flavor: Add more honey for a sweeter sauce or reduce sriracha for less spice.
Looking for more?
This delicious meal takes only 15 minutes to cook! For more yummy and whole food based recipes, check out our 4 Week Real Food Real Quick Meal Plan!
0 CommentsJoin The Conversation