For 2 servings:
- 8 ozs Pork Sausage (Italian)
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup Tomato Sauce
- 2 Zucchini (medium size, spiralized into noodles)
- 1/4 cup Basil Leaves (chopped)
- In a pan over medium heat, add the sausage and sliced pepper. Cook for 7 to 8 minutes. Remove the sausage, slice and return to the pan for 1 minute or until cooked through. Add the tomato sauce to the pan and stir to combine. Remove everything from the pan and set aside.
- Wipe the pan free of any remaining sauce. Add the zucchini noodles and cook for 1 minute or just until softened.
- Divide the zucchini noodles between plates and top with sauce, sausage and peppers. Sprinkle with basil, serve and enjoy!
For 1 serving:
- Calories = 452
- Fat = 34g
- Carbs = 21g
- Protein = 19g
Did you know?
This meal is part of our Immune Support Program! In this program, we have intentionally designed a 1 week meal plan that lays out 3 main meals and 2 snacks per day that includes a wide variety of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to support the immune system.